Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can use the Channel Epson site?
- What sort of information will I find on the Channel Epson site?
- Who can register their store on the site?
- How do other store members register?
- Does it cost anything to join the site?
- Can I cancel my membership to the Channel Epson site?
- What is the Message Centre?
- How do I get Epson reseller and retailer bulletins?
- Will I be notified of new products or prices?
1. Who can use the Channel Epson site?
Resellers, retailers, dealers and distributors of Epson products and their authorised advertising agencies and other service providers can use the Channel Epson website. Existing Epson channel associates were sent a letter and a Store ID which allows them to register on the site. If you are an Epson channel associate but have not received a letter from Epson, then click here and fill out the registration form.
2. What sort of information will I find on the Channel Epson site?
Channel Epson provides latest information on products including product bulletins, price changes/lists, PDF brochures, images, specifications, consumables and suggested catalogue copy.
The site will also contain advertising and marketing guidelines, administrative, merchandising and technical information and regular updates on Epson itself.
Channel Epson is the main communications vehicle between Epson and its channel partners. If you sell (or resell) Epson products then you need to be registered on this site.
3. Who can register their store on the site?
Only Store Owners or Authorised Store Managers may complete the initial Store registration on the site. Once a Store has been registered the Store Owner/Manager may nominate other Store personnel and Service Providers for registration.
4. How do other store members register?
The Store Owner/Authorised Store Manager is responsible for registering other Store personnel (such as sales personnel) to use Channel Epson. After a Store Manager registers and logs in to the Site it should click on the "Add/Edit Members" link in the top left hand corner of the navigation menu. The Store Manager also has power and responsibility to suspend or cancel store personnel accounts as required (e.g. if personnel leave the Store).
5. Does it cost anything to join the site?
Channel Epson is a free service for Epson's channel associates.
6. Can I cancel my membership to the Channel Epson site?
You can cancel your Store's membership of Channel Epson by clicking on to the Message Centre and sending an email request to Website Administration for your Store's withdrawal from the Channel Epson site.
7. What is the Message Centre?
The Message Centre is an integral part of Channel Epson. It allows you to contact certain Epson staff members directly through an internal email system.
For example, if you want to know more about a particular inkjet printer, you can send an email enquiry through the Message Centre. The appropriate Account Manager will receive your enquiry and will respond to you directly.
To find the Message Centre, log in to your Channel Epson account and click on the "Inbox" link in the top left of the navigation menu.
8. How do I obtain Epson reseller and retailer bulletins?
Epson's latest bulletins will be displayed on Channel Epson. Click on the "Bulletins" link in the left hand navigation menu and choose which bulletin you would like to download. You will be notified by email when a new bulletin has been added to the site.
9. Will I be notified of new products or prices?
If a new product is announced or new prices made available, Epson will notify you by email that this information is available on the Channel Epson site. Epson will use the email address you supplied to us during the registration process, unless you have subsequently notified a different email address.